Patriot Pool Service, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced swimming pool service technician. A service tech regularly visits residential swimming pools for routine maintenance. This includes but is not limited to seasonal openings and closings, routine cleaning, and water balancing, as well as sales for replacement equipment and upgrades.
This position requires a self-motivated individual that can work alone and prioritize daily needs in a fast past environment. This position is Full Time year-round, benefits including Paid Vacation, Health Coverage, use of Company Vehicle for work travel.
Full Job Description
- Perform spring opening and fall winterization of residential swimming pools per company guidelines.
- Perform advanced chemical balancing and testing of water.
- Diagnose, repair, and replace swimming pool equipment.
- Measure and install safety pool covers per manufactures guidelines.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of all pool services performed.
- Performs advanced selling with equipment upgrades, chemicals and any other background products. Knowledgeable of and comfortable talking about any equipment or pool-related maintenance service.
- Keeps current on pool-related service aspects by attending vendor and trade show training.
- Responsible for care of company vehicle by keeping maintained, clean, and stocked; responsible for maintaining accurate and proper level of inventory on vehicle.
- Responsible for handling, transporting, and delivering pool chemicals to customers including but not limited Chlorine, algaecides, pH balancers, muriatic acid. Responsible for adding chemicals to customers pools per manufacturer’s directions.
- Assists in the in-field training of new technicians.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- 1 – 3 year’s experience in the swimming pool industry.
- Certified Swimming Pool Operator Certificate preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Mechanical aptitude & problem solving
- Excellent organization skills, quick learner, result oriented, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills required. Team player with customer focus and self-motivated.
- Must be willing to travel.